Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 08:48 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > I'm doing everything just like the support team are telling me?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bob2455 bob2455's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.bobadvertising.com Send private message

I'm doing everything just like the support team are telling me? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-28-11 06:11 PM next post first post
I'm doing everything the support team are telling me but I'm not getting any where? I can't change the logo name from classified. I removed the mewsoft banner but I can not remove the classified name and put mines in. The mylogo.gif I added bobadvertising name in the space I save and nothing no name change. Something is wrong! I know I'm not that dumb. Let me tell you, if someone would do a step by step on teaching new comers how to do everything that I'm trying to do, they would make lots of cash believe me.

Bobby Jones
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: I'm doing everything just like the support team are telling me? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-28-11 07:39 PM last post previous post

So zero experiance even with html?. It will take you some time to understand everything but it is not hard anyway.

Here 2 options:

1)-Since you said you can pay for customization, just hire any web ddesigner to customize the look and feel to anything you want, this may cost you starting from $200-400 butthey will do a good theme for you starting from logos, banners, buttons, colors etc. We do not do a web design, you can search the web for low cost web designers or web design companies.

2)-The second option is use the default theme that comes with the software with the minimum changes that you can do without messing things and have to reinstall or something like this.

Now back to your logo issue:

Do not change anything in the classes, just make your logo image and call it mylogo.gif then upload it to the server to the directory public_html/classifieds/images

this will replace the logo image with your logo.

remember to set your FTP program to Binary mode when transfering the file.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print