Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 06:25 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > I'm so happy i could cry! thanks to mewsoft!
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
smokyant2000 smokyant2000's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

I'm so happy i could cry! thanks to mewsoft! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-30-12 05:42 AM next post first post
i didnt see a section for this and hope this is the right place smile\ i recently ( like 3 months ago) bought the group package and mainly use the auction and forums programs. the integration is wonderfull, and it is so easy to use.\ the customer service is just perfect and polite.\ i know its hard to understand what im typing cause my brain moves far faster than fingers smile but they work with me and fix the problems anyway! \ \ the price quotes on work done are the best on net ! and they dont dilly dally they get on it and do it fast.\ \ i just wanted to give a shout out to the great work that is being done here and am proud to be part of its use.\ \ thank you mewsoft!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: I'm so happy i could cry! thanks to mewsoft! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-30-12 06:32 AM last post previous post

That's more than we deserve, much appreciated and wish all the success for you

Thank you again

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print