Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 01:46 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Item time not sorting correctly.
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
wannauseit wannauseit's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Item time not sorting correctly. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-20-09 06:23 PM next post first post
I've noticed on my site and some others that when viewing a seller items that the times start over.\ \ For instance, you check a seller's items....as you scroll through the listings, it goes from 6 days, 5 days, 4, 3, 2, 1, hours, THEN, you're back to 6 days if the user has alot of items, it starts over. \ \ Not the same items, but there is something wrong with the parsing of these items. It's not right for them to start over in time, they should all be displayed by time.\ \ I've noticed the newest versions of this software have this same problem, so here is an example: http://www.ioffer.ca/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=Browse&Search=SellerAuctions&SellerID=lavenderlousblues&Status=1&Sort=E&Dir=0&Page=6&Cat_ID=0&Lang=English\ \ If this link does not display correctly, just scroll through the pages and you'll see that the time starts over at a point.\ \ Please find out what is wrong.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Item time not sorting correctly. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-20-09 07:13 PM next post previous post
Featured items are sorted at the top first!.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-20-09 07:21 PM next post previous post
I think I see what you are saying. Some were listed as Featured Home and some were listed as both Featured Home and Featured Plus. \ \ So, the Featured Plus appear higher in a Seller's Other Items than the Featured Home even though we aren't viewing a Category?
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-20-09 07:45 PM next post previous post
I see that is the case. Sorry to bother you!\ \ But, I don't see where this would be the correct to display one sellers items. Featured Home and Featured Plus sholdn't play a part on this particular page since there is no competition over what options were paid for or an item being displayed above another item because of the features chosen.\ \ It's the sellers page, not a category or listing page where the Seller is paying or competing with the others for the higher placed listing.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-21-09 03:19 PM last post previous post
No, it is a good for the sellers to sort his own featured items and also good for his reputation to show how this seller is doing business and able to do it and also good to look to a sorted colors instead of mess however users or visitor can still sort by any means they want.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print