Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 01:04 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > left side of screen - how to change background?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
mjz55 mjz55's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Both sides of screen -& how to change background color of scrollbar? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-22-11 09:51 PM next post first post
On the left side of the screen there are links, these links are dead too, but, those links are a light gray and it is in a darker gray area. How do I change the gray tones for each area there? Also, there is a long narrow colored box on the extreme right, I think it is the scrollbar, where is the html for that so I can change the color?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: left side of screen - how to change background? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-23-11 09:14 PM next post previous post

You have the frontpage template, you can copy the html code to any html editor and customize the look and feel, some areas like navigations and categories use a CSS colors in the General Class Header once you change the CSS it will change these colors, you will find for example in some class code like class="navlink" then you go to the Header general class and search for the class "navlinks" change the colors as you like. Also you can remove the CSS by deleting that above code and replace it by normal html code like bgcolor="red" or color="blue" etc.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mjz55 mjz55's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: left side of screen - how to change background? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-25-11 05:38 AM last post previous post
Ok, got part of it ok. The right side brown is the scroll bar I think. Where is that color?
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print