Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 05:25 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Macintosh Display
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
chill chill's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Sellence Classifieds Send private message

Macintosh Display Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-18-11 11:14 AM next post first post
Today, I looked at my classified web site using the latest version of Microsoft's Internet Explorer on a Macintosh computer, and to my astonishment, it did not look right. The area below the Welcome_Area class had a gap of empty green space right before the main table begins. It looks fine using any PC browser, so I don't get it. Does anyone know how to fix this problem?\ \ Charles
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Macintosh Display Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-18-11 08:17 PM next post previous post
View the page on that Mac computer, then view the source and copy it to html editor like Frontpage, this will show you the code that is causing this. It maight be a space in your banner link or a break in a table cell etc.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

chill chill's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Sellence Classifieds Send private message

Found the error Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 05-21-11 01:30 PM last post previous post
Go to Class Editor, and select Welcome_Area. In Welcome_Area, remove the "height=100%" from the first table.\ \ Charles
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print