Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 26, 2024 01:05 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Mewsoft download free in Out-going e-mail for Customers
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
Focusman01 Focusman01's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Mewsoft download free in Out-going e-mail for Customers Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-24-10 06:24 PM next post first post
Hello,

This is appearing in all e-mails mailed out from Admin Cp System:

X-Mailer: Mewsoft Search Engine Software. download it for free from http://www.mewsoft.com
X-Priority: 0

I went to General Options to Outgoing Email X-Priority:1 and switch it to 0, hoping it would solved the problem, no go, still appearing.

On my home E-mail account when a e-mail arrives trying to sale something, before purchasing, to prevent fraud I always click on Sent from the Internet (Details) and which the menu appears Internet Header Information helps you track the origin of e-mail messages. Usually just web server info appears, never seen nothing like this before. :!:

Even though the e-mail is starting from my server, advertisment :shock: for MewSoft is attached to all out-going e-mail throughout the entire MewSoft Program.

I did not begin to set up the Auction Program yet, would this be happening also? Will this also be in Classifiedawy? :shock:

How can this advertisement be removed from the out-going e-mail's of the programs?

Thanks
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Mewsoft download free in Out-going e-mail for Customers Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-24-10 07:22 PM last post previous post
in your data/sysconfig.pm or .ini file edit the variable:

Email_X_Mailer~==~

to your own text.

This may be changed to admin option in the next updates and of course in the classifieds.

We do not keep any refernces to Mewsoft in any product, you have the source code itself so what else can be done.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print