Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 11:49 PM 
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
hackey hackey's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

modify Ad Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-01-11 12:32 PM next post first post
Hi Ahmad\ When I want to modify ad. When I added a new image, it records it as another image in the featured ad at home page.\ In the modify ad page you provided two links\ 1-update\ 2-make changes\ Both does the same function as "update"\ Now when someone still wants to make changes, he has no choice for further changes.\ Also I donot see reset button functioning in the modify ad page.\ \ Whenever you modify ad,it records it as another ad, in my account page under "current ads".\ \ hackey
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: modify Ad Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-02-11 10:43 PM next post previous post
No, there is Modify Ad and there is a Copy ad, copy add will copy all the ad info inclduing images for you to modify and will be posted as a new ad, if you do not modify any of its data it still will be posted as a new ad. Only the Modify ad will let you modify existing ad info.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

hackey hackey's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

modify ad Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-03-11 06:07 AM next post previous post
Hi Ahmad\ Do I need to update templates for edit ad etc. As I tried again, when i click on modify ad, it records another image in featured ad at home page and also records another ad in the account manager->current ads section.\ \ Hackey
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: modify Ad Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 11-03-11 07:19 AM last post previous post
It is better always of course to update to the latest versions, download the zip file and update the cgi's, templates, etc if you want. Becareful if you have doe customization, do not update the classes file in the templates directory Config.pm.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print