Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 11:59 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > My auctionawy do not Work Help me please!!
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
schtek2 schtek2's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

My auctionawy do not Work Help me please!! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-05-09 08:40 AM next post first post
Hello, i am french, yesterday i have buy auctionawy, today i have make the auto install. All files are transfered on my server.\ \ When i go to www.mywebsite.com/cgi-bin/admin.cgi or another page of my website i have this message:\ \ -----------------------------------------------------------\ \ Internal Server Error\ The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.\ \ Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@wimbay.fr and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.\ \ \ More information about this error may be available in the server error log.\ \ Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. \ \ -----------------------------------------------------------\ \ What i can do please i am despaired \ \ Thank you
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: My auctionawy do not Work Help me please!! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-05-09 08:49 AM next post previous post

First, your link www.wimbay.fr/cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi redirects to another page: 

http://www.hosteur.com/index.php?page=pro1/heberge_pro&de=404

which is your hosting company page not found, if your domain is not active yet, then you have to access your site using the IP address.

Second if you do not know how to use our auto installer, download the zip file and use any FTP program to install as explained here:

http://www.mewsoft.com/help/auction/installation.html

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: My auctionawy do not Work Help me please!! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-05-09 10:24 AM next post previous post
Thank you, I try it
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 11-05-09 11:10 AM next post previous post
my admin page work (wimbay.fr/cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi).\ \ But cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi do not work, i have same problem...\ \ I have configure my path in the option configuration but it do not work..\ \ Why it is not work??\ \ Thank you and sorry for my bad english
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 11-05-09 01:25 PM last post previous post

You have to complete the setup, you need to create mysql database, create its user and givehim permissins, create the sql tables, all setps in your installation help.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print