Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 11:29 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > my banners have all vanished!
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
conuremom conuremom's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

my banners have all vanished! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-20-09 10:24 PM next post first post
Yesterday I had 18 banners set up and rotating nicely on my site.\ Today none of them show up! I have changed nothing since yesterday; haven't worked on it at all until tonight. I checked every ad, and they're all active and enabled, and since they have no ending date, they did not expire. Nothing seems to make them appear on the site though. What can I do about this?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: my banners have all vanished! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-21-09 03:06 AM next post previous post
In general, nothing changes unless something changes it, so there is no chance for teh configuration to be changed without you unless you miss configured it from the begaining, you may check your campaigns setup options, like whattype of expiration, the limits for the clicks or imperssions, The images URLs may be you overwritten them by the Ftp or deleted them, may be your server was rebboting at this time or your browser was cashing etc.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

conuremom conuremom's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

vanishing banners Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 08-23-09 05:58 PM next post previous post
I solved the mystery.\ \ My copy of Norton Internet Security was not allowing the banners to appear on my screen. When I turned it off, they showed up.\ \ BUT--they were showing up as I was adding on them live online, and for the next two days. Suddenly Norton stopped allowing them to be viewed.\ \ I do not understand what happened, as I didn't change anything in Norton, but I think I need to shop for a new security program.
wannauseit wannauseit's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Re: my banners have all vanished! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 08-23-09 06:03 PM last post previous post
Or you could make your site as "trusted" in Norton.\ \ I had the same problem a couple of years ago....lol.\ \ Only seemed to affect certain images too.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print