Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 05:17 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Mysql 5.0 are compatible??
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
ppch ppch's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website passaparolach Send private message YIM Messenger: topanka63 MSN Messenger: topanka63@hotmail.com

Mysql 5.0 are compatible?? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-01-09 09:01 AM next post first post
I have a great problem at my site, when charge in the database the table Auctions_categories_description , the site run very low.\ This is compatible with mysql 5,0?? in the old provider i have used nysql 4.1 and run fine.\ Please reply.\ Thanks and regards\ ppch
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Mysql 5.0 are compatible?? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-01-09 09:46 AM next post previous post
Yes it is compatible with MySQL 5.x, actually our development machine has 5.0.12 but you did not say you have any problems, being slow is server issue, it may be the server you are on has many websites hosted and the resources avaliable for you like RAM, cpu ratio, cash etc is very limited therefore it is slow.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website passaparolach Send private message YIM Messenger: topanka63 MSN Messenger: topanka63@hotmail.com

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-01-09 10:51 AM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
mewsoft's Wrote:
 Yes it is compatible with MySQL 5.x, actually our development machine has 5.0.12 but you did not say you have any problems, being slow is server issue, it may be the server you are on has many websites hosted and the resources avaliable for you like RAM, cpu ratio, cash etc is very limited therefore it is slow.
\
\ I have purchased 3 month at OnSmart server, the your old hosting.\ This are a problem at mysql server, if run the softwar without table categories , this run fine with 0,0100 reload , when charge the categories table run low.\ Thanks for reply\ regards
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 09-01-09 11:45 AM next post previous post
So you mean the homepage bechmark!. This is normal, before you load the sql tables with categories, there is nothing to be worked by the mysql server except very few tasks, when you load your categories, this needs to be loaded from the sql server, this takes some time depending on the server performance, how many websites hosted on the server, what resources avalable for each site, etc., this is normal on any shared web hosting because there are may be hunderds or thousands of websites hosted on the same server(same computer). Once you go large, you can get then a dedicated server and optimize its web server and mysql server and RAM etc you will fly, it is all money anyway.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 09-03-09 11:14 AM next post previous post

mewsoft's Wrote:
 So you mean the homepage bechmark!. This is normal, before you load the sql tables with categories, there is nothing to be worked by the mysql server except very few tasks, when you load your categories, this needs to be loaded from the sql server, this takes some time depending on the server performance, how many websites hosted on the server, what resources avalable for each site, etc., this is normal on any shared web hosting because there are may be hunderds or thousands of websites hosted on the same server(same computer). Once you go large, you can get then a dedicated server and optimize its web server and mysql server and RAM etc you will fly, it is all money anyway.

Hi Mew , i have installed a check auction site at my old server with mysql 4.01, it's a shared server with low performance respect at the actual server. This test site run fine with 1034 categories , at new server (mysql 5.x) i have the same site and 750 categories and run very slow. I think are compatibility problem with mysql 5.x for table Categories_Description, when charge this table the server run very low. The test server adress is test

The actual server is: ppch Please verify

Thanks for support PPCH

Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 09-04-09 02:50 AM last post previous post
I am not going to repeet the answer again, this is server and its internet connection issue, nothing to do with mysql version, if it is something with compatiblity, it will not run, it will display error message saying what error, switch from this hosting company, see our hosting partner if you want.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print