Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 11:11 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > New Download to Update Files
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
ronowicker ronowicker's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

New Download to Update Files Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-05-11 07:33 AM next post first post
Hi...I've been the owner of your searchawy software for a few years now. I've used it at a very limited capacity and we are currently going to use the software to it's full potential. I am getting errors on many sections of the software and would like to get a new download of all files so I can just upload all of the main cgi files and get a nice fresh copy ready to go. How would I go about doing this? I have all original purchase emails (amazingly) and our website is www.ifindrx.com.\ \ An example of errors...would be:\ \ http://www.ifindrx.com/cgi-bin/dir/myaccount.cgi?action=Account_Manager_Login&Lang=English\ \ I've also run into issues where the files are spelled with lowercase letters when it should have uppercase letters. So a fresh install would be ideal.\ \ Also...the dmoz plugin....where are these located?\ \ Thanks for the help and hope mewsoft is doing well. You guys have great software. After all this time I still haven't come across any software as detailed as this!\ \ Ron
ronowicker ronowicker's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: New Download to Update Files Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-06-11 05:43 AM last post previous post
ok...nevermind. I figured it out. In case anyone else is in my shoes...if you go to the "MY ACCOUNT" section....enter your license code and it will give you the download.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print