Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 26, 2024 09:53 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > New user registration The software do send confirmation Email
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
soxlizwe soxlizwe's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

New user registration The software do send confirmation Email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-26-17 07:13 AM next post first post
A new user can register everything is fine but can't receive a mail for confirmation on his/her email address. I have done the setting fine but can't receive confirmation mail. See below: Dear Clement, Thank you for pre registering for new account. You are almost done. Your confirmation code has been sent to the email address clementndlovu70@gmail.com. Please check your email now. A unique confirmation code with website address to confirm your email has been sent to your email. To finish your registration, please click on the confirmation website address in the email sent, or just copy the full website address including your email and confirmation code and past into your browser. Please note, we will keep your information for few days only and will be deleted if you did not confirmation your registration. Thank you.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: New user registration The software do send confirmation Email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-26-17 07:36 AM next post previous post

Hello,

In the admin center->Configuration ->Mail System tab, make sure the Email System status is "Enabled" and the settings their are correct. Defaults will be

fine on our hosting.

Also click on the "Email" tab and change to your domain emails, defaults are our domain emails.

Finally, check your Junk Email folder in your email client, emails may be deleivered to your junk email.

Try to test using the contact us link on your website user side.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Emails To New users Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-26-17 10:10 AM next post previous post
Hello, I have tried every thing you advanced me to do you can check my 3 screen shots that I did everything, but still not working. I also tried checking on junk mail, nothing. I did try using a link on my site contact us to send massage nothing again. I even created all my mails to forward to one email address where I can just check one mail nothing again. Please find 3 screen shots attached. I don't know maybe something I am doing wrong. Thank you
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: New user registration The software do send confirmation Email Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-26-17 02:33 PM next post previous post

I registered on your site and received the activation email and activated my account. You will find

a new user Mewsoft added to your site, here is the email:

Dear Ahmed Elsheshtawy Elsheshtawy, Thank you for pre registering for new account. You are almost done. Please confirm your email and activate your registration by clicking on the link below or copy the whole link and past into your browser:
http://bidorpay.co.za/app/ConfirmRegistration/46395646f72d340fd88aa9e8d497cb49
Please note, we will keep your information for few days only and will be deleted if you did not confirmation your registration.
Thank you
Bidorpay Team

So it is a problem with the emails you are using or your email clients.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

New user registration Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-27-17 04:58 AM last post previous post
I have tried other email it fine but with gmail accounts it's a problem I can't get an confirmation mail.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print