Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Tuesday, April 23, 2024 11:21 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Newsletter & broken Links ??
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
sid61 sid61's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Newsletter & broken Links ?? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-27-10 08:11 AM next post first post
Hi,\ a short Question about the Newsletter System.\ How can i realize, that a User can subscribe to different Lists.\ \ Meens - \ \ The Standard List is allways by new Users.\ \ But when i make a new List later and i will give the User a chance to subscribe to this List. Is there a Way, that i can make a Subscribe Box for Email input on the Start site ??\ \ And how does it automatic work, that a User can unsubscribe from a list ???\ \ A other Question is, how can i realize, that i find out which Links a broken or where the side is down. Is there a way to check this out automatic - that the System will kill broken links ??\ \ Regards\ Sid61
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Newsletter & broken Links ?? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-28-10 02:59 AM last post previous post

For creating different lists, just copy the code for the homepage list and change the list name in the hidden field, but only users can subscribe to single list at a time.

As for checking if site is down or not, this you have to do it yourself or create your own link checker scripts the way you want it to do it and the times you want to run it.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print