Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 07:29 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Not Receiving Activation Notices or Ad Submissions
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
fisherman fisherman's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Welcome to 465.com...We're all around Indianapolis! Send private message

Not Receiving Activation Notices or Ad Submissions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-20-11 11:35 AM next post first post
Would you please register on my site and see if you get an email with an activation link? If you do, and the account is registered, would you place a test ad?\ \ Several of my friend have tried, got the message on the screen that the registration was successful, and to check their email for an activation link. They never received the email with activation link.\ \ I can do it from my computer, but from nowhere else.\ \ http://465.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi\ \ Thanks,\ Eric Hartig
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Not Receiving Activation Notices or Ad Submissions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-20-11 07:09 PM next post previous post

I registered and received the confirmation email:

Dear mewsoft mewsoft, Thank you for pre registering for new account. You are almost done. Your confirmation code is YWY8UPHI. Please confirm your email and activate your registration by clicking on the link below or copy the whole link and past into your browser:
http://465.com/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi?action=ConfirmRegistration&Email=support@mewsoft.com&Code=YWY8UPHI
Please note, we will keep your information for few days only and will be deleted if you did not confirmation your registration.
Thank you.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

fisherman fisherman's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Welcome to 465.com...We're all around Indianapolis! Send private message

Would You Place A Test Ad Please Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-21-11 11:09 AM next post previous post
Still am not receiving ads from friend. Would you be so kind as to place a quick ad?\ \ Thanks,\ Eric Hartig
bosse bosse's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Not Receiving Activation Notices or Ad Submissions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-21-11 05:01 PM next post previous post
I didnt recived any mail.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 06-22-11 10:26 AM last post previous post

If some of users on the web not receving emails from your site, then contact your hosting, either your hosting is blocked by these ISP's or your hosting is listed on the SPAM list where these users ISP's uses these spam lists to filter emails. Anyway the solution is in hands of your Hosting.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print