Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, March 29, 2024 07:02 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > one member one problem.
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
smokyant2000 smokyant2000's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

one member one problem. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-27-12 07:26 PM next post first post
i have this member who has joined 3 times and his info has been lost the same ammount. i had him re-regester for the 4th time today and he listed items (what a trooper). but now his listing look like they are on some other program not mine cause all my colors have been changed. and the ones he listed look like the original colors.\ \ what is happening please and thanks.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: one member one problem. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-28-12 02:22 AM next post previous post

I amnot sure I understand what you want, what you mean by his info lost and register 3 times, you mean he did not receive the confirmation email, this is maybe his spam filter or may be your hosting IP or domain is listed in the spam black list, so it could be many reasons due to email systems.

As for saying his listing changed your colors, any items/ads listings can change its view item/ad pages as long as you allowed html in the items description, he can use styles CSS, JS, html etc to build his items/ads and if he missed up his page does not mean he did your site.

I see your site working normal, I Snapshotted it below with our IE Snapshotter for confirmation.

http://eauctionemporium.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?Lang=English

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-28-12 02:46 AM next post previous post
if you were to click on say "1884-o Morgan Dollar PCGS MS-63" the colors are from when purchased. but if you click on say "1968 HANNA BARBERA SUPER TV HEROES #3 CGC 9.0" it is light blue in colors. only his have the original colors on them and he just joined for 3rd time due to his name and info just disapeering. then it wouldnt let him sign up again....\ \ also now that im clicking again i see a broken link from the picture on the "1962 Franklin Half Dollar PCGS PR66CAM Silver Proof" i get this error:\ *SQL Error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)\ Query: \ DBI:mysql:database=anthony_auction;host=localhost;port=3306
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-28-12 02:48 AM next post previous post
when viewing item i should say.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 01-28-12 03:46 AM next post previous post

Now you cleared everything, its your customization, you have 2 templates in the template editor in your admin, one for the view item and one for the buy it now items, the one for the auctin is the default intake here ( which is for fixed price items BuyItNow template):

http://eauctionemporium.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=ViewItem&ID=1216695353&Lang=English

the one that you customized is what you are saying the user changed yur color, it is your template customization which is the View Item (Auctions or auctions with buy it now):

http://eauctionemporium.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=ViewItem&ID=1216500727&Lang=English

You can simply customize it to what yu want or copy the default code from our demo or upload the template file from the .zip file.

As for the SQL error, you may got it some time your server was restarting or busy as I see your site is working normal now.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 01-28-12 02:07 PM last post previous post
hello, i have started makeing those changes again smile thank you. but in the ending items on front page , it seems like every other picture is a 404 error frown how do i fix please.
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print