Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 09:13 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Paypal & new advert layout
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
lakeclassifieds lakeclassifieds's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Paypal & new advert layout Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-10-11 02:30 PM next post first post
Hi\ \ I have just purchased this product. I would like to know how I can set up the my website so that:\ \ 1. There are less options for advertisers to choose from when listing an advert.\ 2. If they have an option which requires payment, they are immediately directed to PayPal to pay for the item, BEFORE their advert is posted on my classifieds website.\ \ No doubt I'll have plent more questions in time, but that's all for now.\ \ Thank you
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Paypal & new advert layout Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-11-11 08:00 AM next post previous post

On the post ad page, you can remove any feature you do not want. Just remember not to remove the required fields like the Title, description, category, type etc. All features you can remove.

As for payment, if you set the admin option for prepay mode, then the user must have a blanace in his account enough before he can post the item or use the required features, as for how he will pay, he mustgo to the Moneymanager and select the payment method you set there.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

lakeclassifieds lakeclassifieds's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-11-11 01:48 PM next post previous post

Thank you for your reply.

What I really want is a simple process.

It the advert the customer wants to list costs money then I want the system to direct him to pay for it with PayPal. When he has completed the transaction and it has been verified then I the advert will be posted. I do not want advertisers to have to generate a credit balance with me under any circumstances. How can I configure the system to do this?

Typically, the advertiser will list an advert, it may be free if it is for two weeks and he opts for no additional features, but the moment he selects longer that two weeks or uploads a photo, then the system needs to direct him to pay for the transaction prior to his advert being listed.  It can be posted, but awaiting approval pending their credit card transaction being successful with PayPal.

I appreciate your help.

Cheers

Lake Classifieds

mewsoft's Wrote:

On the post ad page, you can remove any feature you do not want. Just remember not to remove the required fields like the Title, description, category, type etc. All features you can remove.

As for payment, if you set the admin option for prepay mode, then the user must have a blanace in his account enough before he can post the item or use the required features, as for how he will pay, he mustgo to the Moneymanager and select the payment method you set there.

newbie newbie's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-12-11 01:03 PM last post previous post
Don't if this will achieve what you want, however did you try in:\ \ Admin Backend\ 1) Listing Option\ Listings Duration Periods Allowed: 1,2,3...14,15,16 etc\ List fees : 0,0,0... 0,1,2 etc\ \ Featured Home Page etc fill amount charge \ \ This way regestered users are not charged anything for first fourteen (14) days but are charged for (i) anything fifteen(15)or more days (ii) and any Options selected to enhance Classifieds
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print