New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
hoseeker hoseeker's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

pictures missing Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-12-16 08:12 AM next post first post
About half of my Auctions pictures do not display on the auction. I believe tctech1 - corvettetradingpost.com had the same problem. As far as me deleting something in your programing I don't think so, all that I did was add a redirect to the new Auction website address. I did not touch the program.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: pictures missing Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-12-16 08:22 AM next post previous post

As I answered your previous topic, we installed and migrated your old version to the latest webawy version at

the folder app and we emaile you about that, you now have only the auction folder, so you did some rename and delete issues,

it may be you directed to the old version while deleted the new version, if this is something important, try to call

your hosting company to restore your entire site the day before you did that change, otherwise nothing can be done.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

hoseeker hoseeker's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-12-16 09:01 AM next post previous post
should it not matter since its a database driven program and the db is the same?
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 01-12-16 01:52 PM last post previous post

It matters, uploaded files are uploaded to the current working installation, your items were submitted to the old auction

and their uploaded files located there, when you switch folders the uploaded files are still at the old installation, what's

in the database are the items details and information not images date or uploaded files date. You can copy manually

files from the old version to the new installation from telenet if you have shell access to your site.

You should switched immediately, only items submitted/resubmitted since we emailed you about the new installation are affected.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print