Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 04:30 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Problem with 'Sign up' & 'Manage Account'
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
red7 red7's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Problem with 'Sign up' & 'Manage Account' Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-15-10 10:21 PM next post first post
When I click on 'sign up' and 'manage account' I recieve \ Software error:\ \ Can't locate POP3Client.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/*******/public_html/cgi-bin/dir /home/*******/public_html/cgi-bin/dir . /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1/i386-linux /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.6.1 /usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl .) at /home/*******/public_html/cgi-bin/dir/myaccount.cgi line 88.\ BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/*******/public_html/cgi-bin/dir/myaccount.cgi line 88.\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (sysadmin@******.co.uk), giving this error message and the time and date of the error. \ \ I have asked my hosting company to install 'POP3Client.pm'\ They ask response below\ "we do not understand the request for this module, please could you confirm your reason for wanting this and then I will be able to advise, you can access email via http://webmail.supanames.co.uk/ or even http://www.mail2web.com/cgi-bin/login.asp?lid=0&il=0"\ \ Could you help with the reason why or tell me if I have to change something in my configuration to enable it to work.\ \ Thank you,\ \ Jennifer
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Problem with 'Sign up' & 'Manage Account' Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-16-10 03:07 AM next post previous post

Jen,

You already spot the problem and kne the soultion, but I never heared a hosting copany asking this dumb questions. Tell him to install it because your cgi program needs.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

red7 red7's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Problem with 'Sign up' & 'Manage Account' Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 11-16-10 07:10 PM next post previous post
Please Could you tell me what Mail::POP3Client does within the cgi program.\ \ thanks,\ \ Jennifer
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 11-17-10 04:17 AM last post previous post
This is used for Paypal payments. It will lookup the paypal emails from the account you specify.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print