Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Wednesday, April 24, 2024 02:37 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Problem with the
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
downes downes's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http:// Send private message

Problem with the Buy Now option Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 01-02-09 04:51 PM next post first post
I have a problem with the "Buy Now" option. In case an auction ends normally (there is at last one bit that met the reserve, and the time ran off) everything works fine. On buyer side the auction went from bidding to purchased and I got an e-mail "Winner Confirm". But if the auction ends with buy now it does not work, on seller side the auction went from selling to sold but on buyer side it stays under bidding and the buyer gets no confirmation e-mail. I think that’s because the Get_All_Ended_Items method in ProcessAuctions .pm only finds items with status "1" and the buy now option sets it to "2" but I’m not sure and I don’t knew how to fix this without affecting other processes. Can anyone help me with this problem?
baris baris's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Problem with the Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-02-09 05:09 PM next post previous post
I have the same problem and tried to tell Ahmed but I think\ he did not understand what I meant.\ \ Please Ahmed check it
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Problem with the Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-03-09 05:49 PM last post previous post

Seems you did not understand how the buy it now feature works. When a user uses Buy it now feature to buy item, the system will send immediately the emails for both buyer and seller with the purchase details and the buy now will be set as a bid also for the buyer under his "Bidding" as it is a sucessful bid and the item will be closed if it is single quantity item or the available quantity will decrease by the amount bought by this buyer.

For the dutch items, the seller will not be notified for each purchase immediately, only after the auction is processed (and not closed).

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Unlock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print