Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 11:27 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Question on photo options
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
upperbid upperbid's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Question on photo options Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-17-11 10:52 AM next post first post
Hi Ahmed,\ \ I have noticed that when a seller selects the photos to view side by side, that it stretches the page indefinately. Is there a way to limit this stretch to it doesn't get ridiculous with five or six photos stretching out the entire page for quite some length? Please let me know. Thanks.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Question on photo options Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-17-11 01:19 PM next post previous post
Of course you can put the images class in the view item/ad template in some html DIV code or so, the user will have the chance to PREVIEW the item and images, so if he is stupied enough then this is his choice.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

jonesmarc jonesmarc's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Question on photo options Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-17-11 02:05 PM next post previous post
\ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
upperbid's Wrote:
 Hi Ahmed,\ \ I have noticed that when a seller selects the photos to view side by side, that it stretches the page indefinately. Is there a way to limit this stretch to it doesn't get ridiculous with five or six photos stretching out the entire page for quite some length? Please let me know. Thanks.
\
\ \ just remove that option. it is not needed specially with the other two which is all that is really needed. \ \ \ --------------------------\ \ \ Ahmed, you're doing a good job on the script. i like what you're doing with the add on mods. maybe in the near future you can make a advanced Q&A mod with search and live support as a add on
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-17-11 02:18 PM next post previous post
Thanks Jones for the notes, Yes I thought alot about removing the static html help and adding a new FAQ searchable with an option for support request for registered users only, I am sure this will be on the top of the list. Thanks for refreshing the idea.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

upperbid upperbid's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 06-18-11 08:19 AM next post previous post
I like the idea of removing that choice completely since above each other and side show are good enough. Can you please tell me which file I need to modify to remove that option from the selection. If you tell me which file, I can probably figure out the rest. Thanks.
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 06-18-11 08:41 AM last post previous post
You can not and you should not, this is an end user option. If you have to, you need to edit the code yourself, the cgi module MediaLib.pm and this is not supported by us.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print