Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 11:25 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Recurring problem
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
emile emile's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Recurring problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-24-12 08:57 AM next post first post
see attachment. In the old version I had the same problem yu will notice that in the english the categories show up in the drop down menu (just below the search box) while in french the dont. Like I mentionne din my enmail I hav enot translated any text that I should not as per your instructions.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Recurring problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-24-12 09:19 AM next post previous post

What's your problem again, When I was reinstalling you deleted the language french even before I tell you

installation done and you started posing here and emailing, your site is reinstalled, I created a french language,

tested creating category, your site is working in full as it should. Any topic again related to the same issue will be

ignored or deleted. Just to repeate the same as before, backup your site from your hosting control panel

before you do any changes always so you can restore it if you mess it again.

Topics closed

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

emile emile's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Category problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-24-12 10:55 AM next post previous post
Its not working well. Look at the print screens I sent you you will notice that they dont show the same thing in fr and eng. Again the category drop down menu in eng and fr dont work the same. Sub-categories dont show up in the fr while they do in eng. I am not sure if I am giving you a correct picture of the situation. From my point of view it is very clear that its nothuing working right. Now before we go any further need to knowm if you script to do back up is going to make it easier to work if sio I might buy it do my back-ups usint thta piec eof software.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Recurring problem Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-24-12 11:57 AM last post previous post

Just refresh your browser, I refreshed mine and it showed the missingcategory in the drop down, may

be due to the first language I created was called Frensh then deleted and created a French.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print