Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 07:07 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Registration Link
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
nibb nibb's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Registration Link Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-03-10 03:04 AM next post first post
Once again post deleted. I wasnt joking. I really cant find the code class < !- -CLASS::Welcome_User - - > (space are my)\ \ I really need to change the link, fix the Register Link there.\ \ Its the class that puts \ \ Welcome User, Login or Register\ \ And no its not a stupid post since im sure nobody finds it in 1 hour. why?\ Because in the admin on Class Editor, and yes there is a Class there named Welcome Area. And yes thats the HTML that use the code \ Welcome_User\ \ Im not looking for the Welcome Are class but for the code thats inside. Welcome_User.\ \ For example if i want to change the login link to somewhere else.\ \ I also did a seach on all the files for that code, and nothing.\ \ Why the hell would someone want to edit that? Well. Because only the fixed link i made for registration is working. The Register links that puts the system just goes to same link of the current page you are in right now.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Registration Link Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-03-10 03:26 AM last post previous post

Warning: Your forum account will be diabled

Youi have over 95 posts all very very basic and the questions all are where to find this or that, for the last time:

Any text, you find it in the language manager, use the search tool there if you can not find the text.

Any html code, in the classes and template editor

Any settings in the admin different menus.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print