New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
emile emile's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Registration Process Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-24-12 12:56 PM next post first post
I registered and openned an account on my site, and I did not get a confirmation email similar to the one your forum registration sent. Its been about 3 hrs a Could you please look ibnto it.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Registration Process Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-24-12 01:02 PM next post previous post
I just went to your site, registered and immediately received the email and activated the account

Code: HTML    Select All    Expand All
Dear mewsoft mewsoft, Thank you for pre registering for new account. You are almost done. Your confirmation code is UTIUZUT1. Please confirm your email and activate your registration by clicking on the link below or copy the whole link and past into your browser:
http://www.checkca.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=ConfirmRegistration&Email=sales@mewsoft.com&Code=UTIUZUT1
Please note, we will keep your information for few days only and will be deleted if you did not confirmation your registration.
Thank you.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

REply registration Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-24-12 01:37 PM next post previous post
Ths, will try again and see if teh results are similar
Registered Member
Member Offline

Registration Process Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-25-12 12:46 PM next post previous post
I tried twice with email info@checkca.com and twice I did note receive a confirmation link. then i tried with with mormon@videotron.ca Thank you for pre registering for new account. You are almost done. Your confirmation code has been sent to the email address mormon@videotron.ca. Please check your email now. A unique confirmation code with website address to confirm your email has been sent to your email. To finish your registration, please click on the confirmation website address in the email sent, or just copy the full website address including your email and confirmation code and past into your browser. Please note, we will keep your information for few days only and will be deleted if you did not confirmation your registration. Thank you And still no reply. I beleive there must be something going wrong. Two email addresses and the same result. Emile
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Registration Process Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-25-12 06:50 PM last post previous post
Check your email client or SMAP, try also to use an email at yahoo or msn to check, you can also set your email in admin->Configuration and test the Contact Us it should send the email for your email that you set.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print