Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 12:50 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Request for Custom Work for Auto meta tag genarator for Auctions
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
bhlaserjet bhlaserjet's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Request for Custom Work for Auto meta tag genarator for Auctions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-06-10 07:52 AM next post first post
Dear Mewsoft

We are now ranking in the top 30 in one search. However' I did noticed that some Auction Items are also being spidered indexed to. This includes open and closed auctions as well.

Since all auction items pages stay in my system for 90 day!  

System Maintenance  What's This?   

Optimize your system database and remove old and unnecessary data.

Prune Old Auctions
Delete ended auctions older than:  days  

Prune Pending Users 
Delete pending and unconfirmed users older than:   days
And all Auctions Item pages are being spidered. Even Closed Auctions. All have the potential of becoming a doorway page to my site.

Right now when the few that are indexed get indexed a search engine can only use the default mata tag or Category meta tags, I setup for the system. Because of this the meta tags for different  actions are repeated the search engine catches it and consider it Spam and stops indexing.

Hence only a few auctions make to each search engine and all of them have the same default meta tag. This severely limits the potential of my software.

However, If each auction created. Created it's own Meta tag. when listed. For example: An Auction for: Louis Vuitton monogram canvas Manhattan handbag

Would generate

title Louis Vuitton monogram canvas Manhattan handbag
(First 80 Character of Auction Title)

meta name="Description" content =" Monogram canvas with natural cowhide trim and gold metal hardware Chunky metallic louis vuitton rivets Two outer gusseted pockets with
(First 20 words of Auction Description)

meta name="Keywords" content=" Louis Vuitton monogram canvas Manhattan handbag
(First 20 words Repeat Title for Auction Keywords)

This will allow search engine to index and use all auctions even closed auctions a door way pages to our auctions as long as we like.

Please email with cost for custom work for this project.

Thanks
BOB
P.S. Ebay uses the same type system. Click on any ebay auction and you will see auction title and item number in your first broswer line.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Request for Custom Work for Auto meta tag genarator for Auctions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-06-10 08:09 AM last post previous post

Please email me direct to sales@ or support@mewsoft.com

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print