Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 27, 2024 02:33 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Screen format - Region questions
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
richx richx's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Screen format - Region questions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-09-11 03:49 AM next post first post
I have two questions and hope someone more versed in programming may be able to suggest what to do:\ \ 1. I want the screens to remain in full view on a 800x600 screen - How can I limit the page to do this?\ \ 2. I want to change the regions from worldwide - to States & Cities in the US. Is there a modification available - can it be done by a relative non-programmer?\ \ Thanks for any advice you may give.\ \ Happy Holidays
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Screen format - Region questions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-11-11 12:23 AM next post previous post

richx's Wrote:
 I have two questions and hope someone more versed in programming may be able to suggest what to do: 1. I want the screens to remain in full view on a 800x600 screen - How can I limit the page to do this? 2. I want to change the regions from worldwide - to States & Cities in the US. Is there a modification available - can it be done by a relative non-programmer? Thanks for any advice you may give. Happy Holidays

1)-Design your templates to be limitedto 800x600, make your computer screen that size then go to your admin center set the size for the main table to be with="760" then you may need to recustomize  some of the classes if they go beyond the screen size.

2)-Changing the regions to any thing is very easy, from the admin ->location categories you can create the tree you want, first delete all the locations categories then create the states categories only so the users can select direct from one level categories the state.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

richx richx's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Limiting to 800 Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 09-22-11 12:04 PM last post previous post
Is there a list of the templates I will need to modify to 760 - I started to look - but am not completely familiar with the structure of the script.\ \ The templates dictate the pages shown (I think) - so do I have to limit all of them to 760?
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print