Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 07:50 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Script names
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
chrisang chrisang's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Script names Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 10-23-09 10:55 AM next post first post
Is there a way I can get a FULL listing of all the many classes, labels, executables and I don't what you call these: , etc used throughout the auctionawy scripts\ \ This would surely help a non-tech guy like me to try customizing my page designs much more painlessly as I can straightaway recognize and apply some of the actions and labels without having to refer to constantly refer to the related scripts.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Script names Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 10-23-09 12:27 PM last post previous post
This is very clear, you can use 2 methods for customizations, the first is using the online admin center which is easy, you can customize direct or copy the template and classes to yourhtml editor the customize dthen paste it again, the same for language files. The other method is you can customize on your local computer, the language files under your data/language, and the templates are under the data/templates/Default. The first method is the best if you are do not have experiance or have experiance and it is the fastest.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print