Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 03:04 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Secure Mode
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
fredp fredp's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Secure Mode Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-15-10 07:19 AM last post first post
When you're in the "My Account" area in secure mode;

When you click on "About Me" then on "Edit Your Page With Visual HTML Editor" the images on the editor are from non-secure and causing the "secure / non-secure" warning to pop up.

Once you have completed editing you "About Me" page and click "Save About Me" button you go to the "About Me Page Saved" confirmation...

If you don't like the new "About Me" page and then click on the "To create your own About Me page, please click here now.", your go back to the Account Manager in secure mode, but if you again click on the "Edit Your Page With Visual HTML Editor" It comes up in 100% Non-secure mode which causes an "Access Denied" error in the Visual HTML Editor.

Here's the sequence;

My Account > About Me > Visual Editor > Save About Me> View About Me Page > Click: To create your own About Me page, please click here now > Visual Editor

The Visual Editor will try to open in non-secure from the secure My Account area and cause a script error in Visual Editor.

You can see it at http://www.planetclassified.com

Your demo isn't running on secure server so I couldn't try it to see if it might be something on my end.

Thanks!!
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print