Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 26, 2024 11:27 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Site Dissappeared?
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
newfoundused.com newfoundused.com's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Site Dissappeared? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-09-15 05:14 AM next post first post
Hi My site newfoundused.com seems to have vanished.... and I'm not sure why or how. can you check it? It was working last night but not this afternoon? thanks PAul
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Site Dissappeared? Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-09-15 05:53 AM last post previous post

Paul, Nothing changes by itself, you or someone has to be done something, the first thing you should do now is to set

the admin user id and password in admin-> configuration, I can see the error message on your site:

Error
Error: Can't open language file /home/risland1/public_html/newfoundused.com/cgi-bin/classified/data/language//General.pm: No such file or directory
Line 243, File /home/risland1/public_html/newfoundused.com/cgi-bin/classified/General.pm

You see in the error data/language//General.pm, this should be data/language/English/General.pm,

This means that you have deleted the languages directory using an FTP and the program can not find any

installed language.

The soultion is, download the file Classifiedawy.zip from our website My Account using your license number that

we sent to you, then unzip this file on your computer, then using your FTP program, upload the folder

cgi-bin/classified/data/language to your server under public_html/cgi-bin/classified/data.

Did we always say backkup your website in cPanel your website hosting control panel?

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print