Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 05:32 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Custom Programming > Skins & Design Template customisation
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
amersy amersy's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Skins & Design Template customisation Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 06-12-12 06:45 PM next post first post
Hi there\ \ is it possible to create a custom designed skin for the Auction & classified Software and how much would it cost.\ \ For some reason your software is loaded with features but lacks skin designs any particular reason for it ? It really surprises me that your system is full of features but very bad at designing.\ \ Can i also ask you how many and which languages can the site be viewed at the same time by different users - is there a provision for the members to select language of their preference ?\ \ \ Can the members select the currency of their choice regardless of the listing currency set by the seller and how are the rates determined ? does the admin has to input the exchange rates, the seller sets the exchange rates or is it picked up automatically from somewhere ?\ \ Why do you have so many icons next to the Member ID in a product ? can you change themfor us and how much would it cost ?\ \ \ hank you in advance
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Skins & Design Template customisation Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-14-12 12:51 AM next post previous post

is it possible to create a custom designed skin for the Auction & classified Software and how much would it cost.

Skins are pure html templates files and text files for the language text, we ourself do not do web design, so everyone can customze the templates and text to his look and feel

For some reason your software is loaded with features but lacks skin designs any particular reason for it ? It really surprises me that your system is full of features but very bad at designing.

Skins again are pure html files and everyone  has prefrences and do not want to look like other sites, so it is unique for every customer, what comes with the software as you see the demo is a very simple templates to be easy for anyone to customize to avoid messing up the templates with coding that not everyone is interesting and makes it hard to customize.

Can i also ask you how many and which languages can the site be viewed at the same time by different users - is there a provision for the members to select language of their preference ?

You can create unlimited number of languages and use all of them at the same time and you as the admin set a default language for new visitors and the user can select any language to view your site and the system will keep his selection in a cookie for next visits

Can the members select the currency of their choice regardless of the listing currency set by the seller and how are the rates determined ? does the admin has to input the exchange rates, the seller sets the exchange rates or is it picked up automatically from somewhere ?

Not yet, only they can select their item currency, but there is no conversion.

Why do you have so many icons next to the Member ID in a product ? can you change themfor us and how much would it cost ?

Of course you can remove all of them (disable) but these to let you have a group of users that you can specify as Partners for you or power sellers or else so the visitors wil know these are trustable by you and confirmed by you etc.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

amersy amersy's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Skin Templates Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-14-12 03:01 PM next post previous post
If we purchase a skin template from a web designer and provide you the coding would you be able to include the skin template installation if i buy Auction+Classified+Installation. I would require this service as I have 0 knowledge of html or websites.\ \ Awaiting a quick reply as before\ \ kind regards
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 06-17-12 02:25 AM next post previous post

The ready to go templates normally contains graphics, Flash, JS code, and other coding, it is easy to do but it may take a long time to implement to any website so this will cost you more than hiring a web designer which you can get for few buck from the net, see freelancer.com for example, they can do the full job from scratch may be for $50, and this is for everyone else, these sites use guys from russia, asia, india, these low cost countries, for us we will charge you at $50 per hour which will cost you and we will not do the web design  job as a professional web designer do for you. What we do is do the full installation and configuration if you order products+ installation and you get your site ready to use.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

jonesmarc jonesmarc's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 06-18-12 01:12 PM next post previous post
i'd be interested in this project. i have a licenese copy of the latest auction and boardway so i know the structure of the script already in place. i wouldn't be as cheap as some of the designers in another country but i can get the job done reasonable
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 06-18-12 04:02 PM last post previous post

You are welcomed to post your contact information for each other.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print