Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 26, 2024 05:44 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Software error:
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
tfft tfft's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Religious Message Boards Send private message AIM Messenger: aljohn123 YIM Messenger: aljohn123 MSN Messenger: aljohn123@hotmail.com

Software error: Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-14-11 03:20 PM next post first post
I dont know what to do about this. I have had my hosting company intall the perl mods that where missing in the servertest.cgi and i still get this software error message. can someone tell me what i should do to fix this? Software error: Undefined subroutine &main::timelocal called at /hsphere/local/home2/aljohn12/search.freedom-factor.com/cgi-bin/Click.pm line 31. For help, please send mail to the webmaster giving this error message and the time and date of the error. You may view this at http://search.freedom-factor.com/cgi-bin/dir.cgi?action=Browse&Search=Category&Cat_ID=81&Lang=English this error happens when i click on the link taking me to the site.

The Freedom Factor Team (TFFT)\ www.freedom-factor.com
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Software error: Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-14-11 03:38 PM next post previous post
Download the latest searchawy.zip file from our site "My Account" then only update the file StartUp.pm.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Software error: Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-14-11 04:05 PM next post previous post
By the way, I see your homepage loads in 18 seconds and more, That's realy a very bad hosting company, some hosting companies puts thousands of websites on the same server therefore you get a very low resources for your share on that server. I'd recommend you from startto switch to a good hosting company, you may check our hosting partner.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tfft tfft's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Religious Message Boards Send private message AIM Messenger: aljohn123 YIM Messenger: aljohn123 MSN Messenger: aljohn123@hotmail.com

Thank you Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-14-11 04:12 PM last post previous post
It is now working.

The Freedom Factor Team (TFFT)\ www.freedom-factor.com
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print