Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Tuesday, April 23, 2024 09:10 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Sorting list then jump tp page Un-sorts the list.
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
jason jason's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Sorting list then jump tp page Un-sorts the list. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-27-10 07:21 PM next post first post
When looking through "Auctions Im Selling" from the account manager, if you sort the list by title and then jump to page,\ the list is no longer sorted. \ \ I just tried to do that in the normal search and it also failed.\ I sort by title, and find that there are 24 pages, Now, I look for title's starting in "Z". I should find them on the last page. So, I Jump to the last page., There I find a random assortment of listings beginning with any letter. a's f's g's...  I am sure you understand.  I would say that the array holding the sorted results is not the one that the JumpToPage button uses....but I really dont know.

Thanks Again.
I feel like a complainer.... frown 
Sorry

Jason
webmaster@wansworld.net

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Sorting list then jump tp page Un-sorts the list. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-28-10 12:44 AM next post previous post
Do you have the latest version installed? What's your site url?

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Re: Sorting list then jump tp page Un-sorts the list. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-28-10 07:39 PM next post previous post
Yes, I do have the latest installed.  I installed it last night 9/19/06.
My site url is wansworld.net.

Jason

Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-29-10 06:05 PM next post previous post

I added the sorting feature to the jump menu. Please see the updates forum.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-29-10 08:14 PM next post previous post
Thanks.  ( That was qwik!)

Jason.
Registered Member
Member Offline

Sorting and the jump... Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 5 Posted on: 03-29-10 08:54 PM next post previous post
Ok, it is better, but is still not working. I am not getting the end of the sorted list on the last page. I think I get the next page. What is the jump button for? If the system automatically jumps to the page when the drop down box closes, do i need the button? Anyhow, I see the Advanced search is now working after I updated. Thanks!

Jason.

Member Offline

Reply #: 6 Posted on: 03-29-10 09:42 PM next post previous post
You can remove the jump button, in the last few updated added the JS submit, for auto submit, it is up to you. The sorting as I see is working normal you may better update *.pm cgi files.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

More on the sorting feature. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 7 Posted on: 03-31-10 09:22 AM last post previous post
Ok, I updated all the .pm files. This did not fix the problem, but I have some more information.
Here are the steps you can take to see this. If you do a search, then sort the list by title, (a at top), and jump to the last page, you will get the second page. Now, if you use the dropdown box to try to get the last page again, it will not respond. I am assuming that this is because you are already on that page. SO, I press the go button.
Then the last page appears.

Ok, just tried something else, I now see that this function is only working after the second "Jump" to a page. The first jump to a page is always failing(the wrong page). After that I can get any page I want. (Except the one I chose first: this is always the wrong page.)

Hope this helps.
Jason.

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print