Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Friday, April 19, 2024 05:13 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Spell Check Error!
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
fan4chevy fan4chevy's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Spell Check Error! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 12-21-10 01:21 AM next post first post
I updated to the newest update. However, after opening the html editor and typing a few words, I click on Spell check which does open but the little window to the right gives INTERNAL SERVER ERROR. \ \ Now I did go to the help section on Mewsoft but I did not find a solution to this.\ \ Please help!\ \ Charles
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

spell chek html editor Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-21-10 03:09 AM last post previous post

The html editor as we said before is a free plugin from htmlarea.com and you can use it on any other free or none free html editor. Any support regarding to the html editor should go to their site. As for the spell check feature inside this editor, I do not think it is easy for you to use it as it depends on the free software ASPELL that you need to download from http://aspell.net/ and install it on your server which needs the root user access, also it requires lots of other perl module Tex::Aspell, XML:big grinOM, Time::HiRes, CGI which also need root server access.

If you got all the above installed and configured, then you can have it working by copying the file spell-check-logic.cgi which exists in your classifieds/htmleditor/plugins/SpellChecker directory to your cgi-bin/classified and set its permissions to 755 and change its first line to point to Perl on your server. Then the last step is to edit the file classifieds/htmleditor/plugins/SpellChecker/spell-check-ui.html, change the form action line to point to the script spell-check-logic.cgi on your server.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print