Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 25, 2024 01:05 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > SQL creation error (need help)
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
oceanacounty oceanacounty's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

SQL creation error (need help) Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-27-15 03:37 PM next post first post
I've been following the FAQ thread about how to switch servers as that is what I did recently. I am now to the line that says to go to the Setup Wizard and Create the SQL Tables. When I click on that I get a 403 forbidden error: Forbidden You don't have permission to access /cgi-bin/classified/admin.cgi on this server. Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. The admin.cgi permissions are set to 0755. If I change it I can no longer even log into the admin.cgi panel until I change it back. Any idea what is preventing me from creating the SQL? (this is on a virtual server at hostgator). 1 more not: when I try to go to my site I get (well, see for yourself if you need to) http://www.oceanacounty.net/cgi-bin/classified/classified.cgi
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: SQL creation error (need help) Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-28-15 07:04 PM next post previous post

when you click on the link "Create SQL TAbles" and you get that error saying whatever, goto the link in

your brower and modify it like this:

..../cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi?action=Tables

Insead of :

..../cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi?action=Create_SQL_Tables

notice we change Create_SQL_Tables to Tables then click enter, Hostgator has some kind of security script

that blocks any link has the keywrd like Create  SQL , that's all.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-28-15 07:50 PM next post previous post

I released an update for this purpose, just download the latest version, update the 2 files Admin.pm, Configuration.pm

and you will be able to just click the link Create SQL Tables in the setup wizard directly on Hostgator.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

That did not work, I will try the other instructions. Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-31-15 02:37 PM next post previous post

mewsoft's Wrote:

when you click on the link "Create SQL TAbles" and you get that error saying whatever, goto the link in

your brower and modify it like this:

..../cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi?action=Tables

Insead of :

..../cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi?action=Create_SQL_Tables

notice we change Create_SQL_Tables to Tables then click enter, Hostgator has some kind of security script

that blocks any link has the keywrd like Create  SQL , that's all.

Thanks

Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

I tried to log in to download the updated files Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 03-31-15 02:47 PM next post previous post
and I get Login Failed!. Your License Disabled. I even filled out the email me my license, got the email, same license number I had typed in, tried it again anyway, and got the same error... Login Failed!. Your License Disabled. So I can not download the updated files and try this fix... I'll try to send you via private message my login and you can fix this if you would please. -www.oceanacountyclassifieds.com ps. That didn't work, instant message is disabled by the admin... so, what do I do now? I've been down for a couple weeks now since no one replied to any of my emails.

mewsoft's Wrote:

I released an update for this purpose, just download the latest version, update the 2 files Admin.pm, Configuration.pm

and you will be able to just click the link Create SQL Tables in the setup wizard directly on Hostgator.

thanks

Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 03-31-15 09:07 PM last post previous post

http://www.mewsoft.com/Order/Order.html

All products comes with one full year free upgrades from the purchase date. You must upgrade within the 11th month or your license for free upgrades will be disabled.

If you do not order the next year free upgrade within the 11th month, you still can order at anytime as a reseller with a 50% discount, see the reseller discounts and prices below.

Thanks

Your upgrade license expired from years, your order was on:

Registration Date : 05-24-2007

Classifiedawy One Year Upgrade $69 Order

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print