New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
curt curt's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Still have image problems Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 08-31-09 09:48 PM next post first post
Used your gd script here is what I am getting. My web host says they have gd2.0.28 installed. The .png files will upload but not .jpg or .gif \ any advice?\ Thanks,\ Curt\ \ \ GD Module Version 2.19. Required 2.19 at least\ \ GIF Test \ ----------------\ File: /home/flatrate/public_html/thetraderpages/cgi-bin/classified/test.gif \ \ Trying to read the Gif graphics file with GD ...\ I can not read Gif file, aborting GIF test: Inappropriate ioctl for device\ \ \ JPG Test \ ----------------\ File: /home/flatrate/public_html/thetraderpages/cgi-bin/classified/test.jpg \ \ Trying to read the Jpeg graphics file with GD ...\ I can not read Jpeg file, aborting Jpeg test: Inappropriate ioctl for device\ \ \ PNG Test \ ----------------\ File: /home/flatrate/public_html/thetraderpages/cgi-bin/classified/test.jpg \ \ Trying to read the Png graphics file with GD ...\ I can read Png file\ \ Trying to create new Png image \ I can create Png images \ \ Trying to resize Png image \ Done resizing. \ \ Trying to create Png output file \ I can write output Png images \ \ \ Done...
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Still have image problems Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 08-31-09 11:01 PM last post previous post
This means they installed the Perl GD module only but they did not install the gdlib system modules and their required libraries, tell them to install the gdlib complete and all its requierements, if they refuse, simply switch to our new hosting partner, they have a good hosting plans 3500MB for like $6.96, click on the link hosting on our site to check.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print