Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 07:33 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Still Paypal Prob
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
hemiminus426x hemiminus426x's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Still Paypal Prob Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-18-15 04:11 AM next post first post
Hey Iam Still having a paypal problem. All of my paypal information that I have entered in is correct with regards to my papypal info. Although let me know if this is correct: Paypal email account is under (what I Have): .........@hotmail.com--this is what my paypal account looks like and i have listed. But do I instead have to change it to look like --paypal@mydomain.com or will the one iam using should work right? And email account username is the same as the previous, right? And email account hostname would look something like: mail.......@hotmail.com, right? Or should it look like mail.mydomain.com? The way I have my paypal setup is not like paypal@mydomain.com >> does this matter? Because Iam still not receiving payments and something aint working? Please don't tell me to look at the FAG page, ive already been there, understand, but wandering whether the way Iam doing it WORKS??? Please help me solve this ridiculous problem, thanks.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Still Paypal Prob Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-19-15 01:19 AM next post previous post
It seems you did not read my previous answer to your same question correctly, I said this email method of payment is no longer supported for security, you need to use the paypay automated method which is the paypal do direct payment, which I said check its topic in our FAQ forum, if you got any errors, post it here.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Still Paypal Prob Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-09-15 05:17 PM last post previous post

The most important is you activate your account on the Paypal site, if all fails, contact paypal

support and work with them.

thanks

It seems you are trying to use old payment by email, this is no longer used, you have to use paypal IPN or

dodirectpayment and the setup for this as stated again in our FAQ, nothing more than this can be said or done,

the steps for the last time is:

admin -> Payment Gateway

http://www.mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/auction/admin.cgi?action=Merchant_Account_Setup

then click on   Paypal Setup

set you information:

Paypal DoDirectPayment Settings

Username:
Password:
Signature:

then select the merchant provider to 22-paypal DoDirectPayment

Merchant Provider 
Select your payment processor: