New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
phsauctions phsauctions's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

subcategory links Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-15-15 07:37 PM next post first post
I have had this complaint from 5 customers saying that when they click on our main categories like Hand Painted FDC's and then get to the subcatagories that the subs do not navigate well. I understand what they are saying because the subcatagory links need a good double click to work and often after the first click it cause the pointer to move to the bottom of the page. Any ideas on this? Thanks, Mike
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: subcategory links Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-16-15 03:34 AM next post previous post

All menus and links works just with one click, nothing works with double click. We use jQuery JS framewok and menus

are the jquery menus also. Yes when you click on a menu item the focused item or highlighted item is moved to

the first item while the page is loading but does not need a double click, this is the way jquery works it will not be

noticed if the page loads immediately but may be noticed if the user connection and your server are too slow.

Anyway this is not an issue.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

phsauctions phsauctions's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

sub links Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-20-15 11:56 AM last post previous post
There is defianatly a problem with some of the links on the website particularly the subcatagory links. At times it is hard to click on them and they just shoot you away so you can not double click. I tested it extensively on 3 different computers and it was not a slow issue. This has been happening since day 1 of the new website version. I spoke with someone at Hostgator and they believe it is a programming issue not the server. The site is actually fast but certain links are not working correctly. If you have any ideas I would appreciate it. Thanks, Mike
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print