Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 12:20 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Suggestions
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
raider raider's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website http://www.ebasyi.com PM

Suggestions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 02-21-10 02:11 PM next post first post
Hi Ahmed,
\ Is it possible to add a feature which allows verified members to block non verified members from bidding on their items - It would make a nice incentive for people to get verified.

\ Would I have to make a custom function to list say 10 items ending now on the front page ? or could this be done somehow via the classes.

thanks

Developing a UK Auction Site :

Http://www.eBaSyi.com

mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Suggestions Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-22-10 01:19 AM next post previous post
This will limit the users from using the site. Of course can be added as an admin option as a custom work.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

nibb nibb's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile PM

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-01-10 10:58 PM next post previous post
Yes. What Raider says its a function most auction sites have. Normally Verified users can have the option to choose only to accept Verified members bids. This doesnt limit the site since its a user option. He limits himself but its a nice function for people. I looked other auction websites and they all have this option, where you can limit your bids only to verified members. They also have option for example that a non verified member can only posts for example 5 auction or only bid 5 times and then must be verified. I would like to see this option also.\ \ The other option wich shoud go by with verified is to be able to block the user data. This could be manually from the admin or once you click the verified option. I would prefer to be able to block some users data on my choice. Why? because a verified user just not be able to change his name and address, phone, mail after he is verified. Or for example someone, registers with fake details, updates his details to match the credit card and makes frauds, and then updates again the details to a fake ones. There should be an admin option to block data.\ \ Just my suggestion to make the script better, and better. I actually have tons of great ideas i investigate from other sites and invented on my own. I just dont have money to pay every single new idea for the script.
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 03-02-10 05:35 AM last post previous post
Of course anyting can be done, we do features based on our schedual, if you have a feature that you are in real urgent, go custom, feature like this may cost $400 since it require sql tables change, release of upgrade script etc.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print