Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 10:21 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Searchawy > Template Customization
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
gary gary's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Template Customization Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 03-27-11 04:17 AM next post first post
Hello,\ \ I was hoping someone could give me a hint on customizing my site. I have plenty of experience with customizing via templates but I must say I am having difficulty figuring out what to do with this script. If someone could possibly answer this one question I could probably figure out what to do from there.\ \ My question ....\ \ If I wish to change the text on the "Advertise" page how would I do this?\ \ Hopefully the answer to this one question will help me understand what is necessary towards the customization of this script.\ \ Your help would be greatly appreciated!!!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Template Customization Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 03-28-11 05:29 AM next post previous post

If you have html experiance then you will be able to customize your site 100% very easy from the admin center. As for the simple what you asked, changing text, from your admin, go to language manager, under "Edit language", select the file you want to edit then click Edit, there you will find the text used on all the templates or pages that this language file is used for. The same thing you do for customizng the templates, from the admin ->Template editor and Class editor.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

gary gary's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: Template Customization Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 03-28-11 09:39 PM last post previous post
Thank you!!! \ \ That actually answered all my questions, now I got it!!!
Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print