Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 04:01 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Time Limits
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
valleysales valleysales's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Valley Sales Send private message MSN Messenger: donnaaust@hotmail.com

Time Limits Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 09-22-12 04:56 PM next post first post
Dear Mewsoft\ \ On my past post, I asked about removing all time limits, I went into Class Editor and to the 4 listing sections, and removed "Duration" there. and that took the time limits off the main pages.\ \ But I must still have in in the system somewhere as when I go to > My Current Ads...Page, There are still time limits beside the products... If you can explain how to remove it completely it would help greatly and save so much time.\ \ Or if anyone else reads this post and can help me, I would really appreciate it donna@valleysales.com.au\ \ Thanking you in advance\ Donna\ Valley Sales\ Australia
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Time Limits Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 09-22-12 06:17 PM last post previous post
These are in te Listig classes. In the class editor, edit all classes that start with List*

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print