Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Saturday, April 20, 2024 03:39 AM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > updated auctionwy, now getting errors
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
conuremom conuremom's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

updated auctionwy, now getting errors I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!!! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 04-20-10 07:17 PM next post first post
I used the auto-installer from mewsoft.com to upgrade my auctionwy site. Now I am getting several error messages, and portions of the site are not usable.\ \ 1) The login area gives the error "Error, Can't open file : No such file or directory Line 180, File /home/vegaauct/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/DisplayMgr.pm"\ \ **** How do I fix this problem? Obviously people have to be able to log in to use the site!\ \ 2)Many of the options on the left hand Admin area menu are now about forums, and many of the auction menu options are gone.\ How can I get rid of the forum menu options and get the auction menu options back again? \ \ Please help soon!! I have a huge fundraiser auction starting on Monday and I need this thing functioning before then!!\ \ --Kathy\ www.vegaauctions.com
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: updated auctionwy, now getting errors Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-21-10 02:55 AM next post previous post

Seems you selected Boardawy not Auction when you did the upgrade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

You have to redo fresh install.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

conuremom conuremom's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Re: updated auctionwy, now getting errors I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!!! Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 04-21-10 10:30 PM next post previous post
I didn't select ANYTHING at first--it started to install Boardwy all by itself before I finished choosing the CGI and HTML directories. I stopped it immediately, but apparently the damage was already done.\ \ I just finished doing my THIRD new install using your auto-installer, and nothing has changed. The admin area is still full of Forum menu options, and my auction software still won't allow logins.\ \ What do I have to do to make this work, aside from paying you $300 that I do not have at the moment? \ \ I have less than 24 hours before I have to start a fundraiser auction to help a woman who has cancer. I need this thing to be fully operational by 6pm on Sunday night. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: updated auctionwy, now getting errors Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 04-21-10 11:06 PM last post previous post

Once you clicked install in the Auto installer, the process started and will not stop before finishing what ever you do. Since you did not select the Auction, it is installed the default menu selection the forum software. The installer takes sometimes less than one minutes to complete the process since it is direct ISP to ISP connections which could be 10MB per seconds.

Anyway, you do not have alot of options:

1)-You need to do fresh new installation.

2)-Use an FTP program to install, it is easier for beginners than the auto installer

3)-If you can not do it, then you have no options other than ordering ourinstallation service for $30.

Thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print