Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, March 28, 2024 12:59 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Watermark Disappeared
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
tigerbytail tigerbytail's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Watermark Disappeared Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 11-29-12 09:59 PM next post first post
Hello Mewsoft. As of today I have uploaded pictures and my watermark/Logo is GONE! I have instead, the date pic was taken. I am using a different camera now, but that should not be relevant. I checked in cpanel for my logo which is still there! I went to Web Root/auctions/images and there it is - ABlock Logo.gif - Type = image/x-generic & permissions are set at 0777 ... Any suggestions??? Thanks!
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Watermark Disappeared Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-30-12 09:42 AM next post previous post

there is no relation between the logo image and the watermark image. ther is a topic in our FAQ forum about

the watermrak.gif image that you can replace or remove. Watermark image will apply to images that you

upload after you  updated the watermark image if you updated it and will not apply to any previous files.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

tigerbytail tigerbytail's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Watermark Disappeared Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-02-12 07:49 PM next post previous post
O.K. Mewsoft, I hate to sound stupid, but here it goes. I HAD my watermark, NOW it is gone. Everything SEEMS fine in the C-Panel. NOW I do not even have a LOGO on my site. I am loosing my identity here. PLEASE help...TigerByTail
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Watermark Disappeared Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-02-12 11:35 PM last post previous post

cpanel has nothing to do with the software, you may used the file manager in cpanel and deleted these images

files for your logo and watermark, or you may be uploaded these images in ascii mode therefore not showing.

you need to upload any image file in binary mode using an FTP program.

If you can not fix this yourself, you can order one hour customization $50 and we try to fix it for you, provided

you have your logo and watermark images on your computer at home or anywherer else.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print