Search for:
Focusman01 Focusman01's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Within Manage Account Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 07-01-10 04:42 PM next post first post
Hello,

Within Searchawy this is what happens when you click on Manage Account and then click on Add Keywords.

If you type any search terms in the blank field, this appears

SQL Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND Keyword='water'' at line 1
Query:
SELECT Keyword FROM Keywords WHERE ID= AND Keyword='water'
Line 111, File /hsphere/local/home/--------/---------.com/cgi-bin/-----/addterms.pm.

But if nothing is typed into the blank field this comes up New Search Terms Added
These new search terms has been added to your bidding system:
Thank you.

Also, under Please select the site you want to add search terms: its a blank dropdown menu tab without any domain name in it.

Can you please let me know what is causing this?

Thanks
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Within Manage Account Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 07-01-10 07:33 PM next post previous post
It seems from your lots of questions an dproblems you have not done the proper installation. Try the demo on our site to make sure these are not bugs but installation errors. Again make sure your installation is correct for all files and directories.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

Reply #: 2 Posted on: 07-01-10 08:04 PM next post previous post

It seems from your lots of questions an dproblems you have not done the proper installation. Try the demo on our site to make sure these are not bugs but installation errors. Again make sure your installation is correct for all files and directories.

Hello,

I know, a lot of problems don't understand. I do know that Auto-Installer installed it and says everything is fine. I put alot of time into this project, but yet problems continue no where close to making money.

I'm starting to believe Searchawy dosen't like me cry It's been re-loaded twice with Auto-Installer. Still strange things happening.

A thought big grin do you take trade-Ins? I prefer classifydawy 8)

Seriously now, would you say your software is more gear towards professional web-developers than novice users?
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-01-10 09:12 PM next post previous post
Trade? we are not a grocery store, this is open source code software.
As for the software level, I do not think you can find a software geared with all these tools and features that you can manage very easy from one admin center visually.

Anything will looks hard for anyone just starting on it and since you are new to web tools or managment it may take you a while to understand the general rules to manage any website but it will be very easy after you get some background on being familiar with thinks like how to use an FTP program how to change files permissions etc.

Of course or istallation service is very reasonable $50 if you want as a paid service that you can buy anytime you want so you can start immedtely customizing your site instead of learning on the basic step.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Registered Member
Member Offline

reply Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 4 Posted on: 07-02-10 07:42 AM next post previous post

Trade? we are not a grocery store, this is open source code software.
As for the software level, I do not think you can find a software geared with all these tools and features that you can manage very easy from one admin center visually.

Anything will looks hard for anyone just starting on it and since you are new to web tools or managment it may take you a while to understand the general rules to manage any website but it will be very easy after you get some background on being familiar with thinks like how to use an FTP program how to change files permissions etc.

Of course or istallation service is very reasonable $50 if you want as a paid service that you can buy anytime you want so you can start immedtely customizing your site instead of learning on the basic step.

In ref to Trade, just a humorous moment it was meant to make you laugh, by the way the reply of not being a grocery store :lol: was a good one, that's what I'm talking about. When you frustrated you make light of the matter, because sooner or later you know you will figure it out. So please do not take Trade comment in a negative way. I would not give up Searchawy for anything! nor Auctionawy inwhich I have not begin to work on, that will be another series of questions :lol:, once I start customizing it.

I just like to get to know a product inside and out incase down the road something happens. I want to beable to fix it, without loosing a customer, incase the product creator is on vacation.

I agree 100 percent this software is geared with all the tools and features that you can manage very easy from one admin center visually.
Matter of fact, I'm first in-line to purchase Classifiedawy.

For those reading this discussion, I know many vendors that disappear
once they have your $$$$, they will not reply to your questions or have any time for you period.

This is why I like MewSoft software and After purchase Service, if you have problems they will do there best to help resolved them as you can see from this Forum, they don't disappear.

In regard to the $50 installation, I agree with you, it is very reasonable, plus from my understanding, once you make the first purchase of any product or service, you get second and thereafter of the same product or service at reseller cost. Good Deal!

I will take you up on the installation, if I don't figure this out soon. I prefer to stick to budget so that I can purchase Classifiedawy on day 1 of release.
8)

Thanks for your time
Member Offline

Reply #: 5 Posted on: 07-02-10 04:13 PM next post previous post
Focusman01,

I apologize for the above accent but sometimes you do not feel good when you see others may not be happy with what you are doing, anyway thank you for your paitent and nice reply, that's hides a good man behind it. Anyway, yes you may feel bad when you started on both products working for the first time with little or none internet dev. background but I assuer you within 2 weeks learining the very basic stuff like FTP and transfering and permissions you will be able to manage everything in your site. Thank you again

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

thermos thermos's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline

problems when you are in manage account Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 6 Posted on: 07-02-10 05:36 PM next post previous post
nearly same problem as focusman01.

Cannot Lock database file :
Line 79, File /www/htdocs/v132739/cgi-bin/dir/addterms.pm

when registered user tries to add keywords.

Also, under Please select the site you want to add search terms: its a blank dropdown menu tab without any domain name in it.

What to do now, you installed this software for me, please help.

Cora
Member Offline

Re: problems when you are in manage account Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 7 Posted on: 07-03-10 12:46 AM last post previous post

Cannot Lock database file :
Line 79, File /www/htdocs/v132739/cgi-bin/dir/addterms.pm
when registered user tries to add keywords.

Delet any files under the directory data/lock your server may be slow to unlock files within 15 seconds or crashed before on unlocked files.

Cora

You MUST add sites to your account first before you can see them in this menu!.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print