Welcome Visitor, Please Login or Register Now Thursday, April 18, 2024 06:05 PM 
Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > Wysiwyg Font Size
New Topic   New Reply
Search for:
newfoundused.com newfoundused.com's personal page
Registered Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Send private message

Wysiwyg Font Size Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
First Post Posted on: 05-08-15 07:12 AM next post first post
Hi..Ok what ever you did worked ( somewhat) I now have the wysiwyg Editor working again. But when I am in the Template Editor on the FRONT page, I am trying to change the font sizes in the blue box on the home page ( goto newfoundused.com ). The font size does change in the wysiwyg Html Editor... But it does not change on the website when I view it online?. I must be doing something wrong Please help. Paul
mewsoft mewsoft's personal page
Administrator Team Member
Member Offline
View Member's Profile Visit member's website Mewsoft Corporation Send private message ICQ Messenger: ICQ AIM Messenger: AIM YIM Messenger: Yahoo MSN Messenger: MSN

Re: Wysiwyg Font Size Edit Delete Reply with quote Quote
Reply #: 1 Posted on: 05-08-15 07:20 AM last post previous post

What I did I found the checkbox WYSIWYG in the editor options unchecked so I checked it and saved

the options, you have to save the options before changes takes effects may be that was the issue but

you can turn it on/off anytime you want.

Anyway, the common html code which used in most or all templates is separated in classes

like the Header, Footer, Top Nag, etc, which are called General classes in the class editor meny,

in the header class you will find a CSS code for the fonts, pages borders, etc, this is a site wide changes

so becareful and change thing by thing at the same time.

thanks

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

Page 1 of 1
Go to page:

New Topic   New Reply Mark Unread
Jump to:  
Delete   Move     Lock   +Favorits   +Notify   Print