Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > View Item flicker...
nufsed First Post Posted on: 12-19-08 05:53 PM
View Item flicker...

If you view an item and place the mouse on top of the image the page flickers in synchronous unison with the countdown timer on the page. This only happens if the page has focus and only if the mouse is over the image. This seems to be an issue across multiple browsers and I checked it on a few of the other users sites and it is present there and on the demo site. Thanks all
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 12-20-08 01:38 PM
Re: View Item flicker...

This is an IE bug itself only and does not exist with Netscape. You can remove the count time JS or change it if you want, this is just a Javascript code that you can replace with any other counter code if you find some that does not show IE bug.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

poldy Reply #: 2 Posted on: 12-26-08 01:53 PM
Sendmail error?

Hi,\ \ When I fill out my sign up form and submit it I get this error:"Can't open mail program usr/sbin/sendmail"\ \ When I check Accounts manager in Admin the form has been successfully sent.\ \ I don't understand why it does this. Have you got any ideas?\ \ You can check my site at http://www.sportaircraft.webezy.net/cgi-bin/dir/search.cgi and try it out to see what I mean.\ \ My host says the path to sendmail script is correct and it does work. Please could you help.
baris Reply #: 3 Posted on: 12-26-08 03:03 PM

Hello\ If you edit wievitem template you will not have the bug any more\ check http://www.cedarvalleyauction.com/cgi-bin/auction/auction.cgi?action=ViewItem&ID=1118696403&Lang=English
poldy Reply #: 4 Posted on: 12-26-08 03:17 PM

Hi Baris,\ \ Looks good.\ What changes did you make on the template ?\ \ Thanks
baris Reply #: 5 Posted on: 12-26-08 03:24 PM

I do not own that site. My site is not on yet. But i was editing wievitem template than I have noticed if you change the template you will see the flick goes away. You need to play with wievitem temp. If you can not sort it I can try\ see you
poldy Reply #: 6 Posted on: 12-26-08 03:41 PM

i've already edited the template.\ it looks like the problem is in the refresh of the igrame - any ideas ?
poldy Reply #: 7 Posted on: 12-26-08 04:54 PM

Hi Baris,\ \ Thanks\ \ my mail is:\ poldy@pumbit.com\ \ take a look at the site.\ pumbit.co.il\ \ thanks\ \ poldy