Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > CC Failure with paypal website payments pro
yitzi First Post Posted on: 06-29-11 08:46 PM
CC Failure with paypal website payments pro

I tried to run a test credit card transaction with paypal website payments pro. I have double checked the information for the api and it is entered correctly but I get the following message when trying to use it.\ \ Software error:\ \ unknown processor PayPal (Can't locate Business/OnlinePayment/PayPal.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/auction/public_html/cgi-bin/auction . /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 59) line 2.\ BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 59) line 2.\ ) at /home/auction/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/Merchant.pm line 1600\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@3333333333333.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

yitzi Reply #: 1 Posted on: 06-30-11 01:39 AM
CC Failure with paypal website payments pro

Now getting this error:\ \

Software error:\ \ Processor subclass did not override submit function at /home/auction/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/Merchant.pm line 1626\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster\ \

Found part of the problem was missing perl module for paypal. Fixed that.

\

\ \ \ \ \
 \ \ \ \ \ \ \ \
yitzi's Wrote:
I tried to run a test credit card transaction with paypal website payments pro. I have double checked the information for the api and it is entered correctly but I get the following message when trying to use it.\ \ Software error:\ \ unknown processor PayPal (Can't locate Business/OnlinePayment/PayPal.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /home/auction/public_html/cgi-bin/auction . /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at (eval 59) line 2.\ BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at (eval 59) line 2.\ ) at /home/auction/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/Merchant.pm line 1600\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster (webmaster@3333333333333.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.
\

mewsoft Reply #: 2 Posted on: 06-30-11 01:40 AM
Re: CC Failure with paypal website payments pro

Ask your hosting to install perl module:

Business::OnlinePayment::PayPal

Also search these forums before posting, similar answeres exist.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

yitzi Reply #: 3 Posted on: 07-04-11 12:28 PM
Error continues after Business::OnlinePayment::PayPal installed on server

I have had all the modules
Business::OnlinePayment and Business::OnlinePayment::PayPal
installed required but am getting a software error with Paypal

\ Now getting this error:\ \ \ Software error: Processor subclass did not override submit function at /home/auction/public_html/cgi-bin/auction/Merchant.pm line 1626\ \ For help, please send mail to the webmaster

mewsoft Reply #: 4 Posted on: 07-04-11 01:03 PM
Re: CC Failure with paypal website payments pro

They may did not install all modules and submodules and forced installation, ask them again not to force modules installation and install any pre requests.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com