Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Classifiedawy > General Classes and Regions Relationship
zeus First Post Posted on: 11-03-10 06:11 AM
General Classes and Regions Relationship

As explained in the manual regarding "General Classes" I am convinced the possibilities are endless and limited only to your/my imagination. I have a need for a general class to be "Region Sensitive".\ By this I mean, I would like to create a class (in this case an html table) that could be inserted into some templates then would be called when a certain region is selected......\ \ For instance if I create some links of fruits indigenous to a certain area, place them in a menu then in a table to be used as a left navigation on the left side of my main page. When a visitor chooses California from the "Regions selection" the menu thas called will show AVOCADOS, TOMATOES, etc..... and if the region was chosen to be Florida then it would show ORANGES, BANANAS,... and so on.\ \ any suggestions..... \ \ many thanks in advance\ Zeus
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 11-03-10 07:22 AM
Re: General Classes and Regions Relationship

This can be done by Javascript coding, you can write you code to detect changes to the location menu and show the related menu to each selection.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com