Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > post ad refresh issue!!!
fan4chevy First Post Posted on: 01-09-09 10:45 AM
post ad refresh issue!!!

HI all.\ \ I have a suggestion after using the program for sometime now. I have noticed a confusing and frustrating issue when placing (posting) ads.\ \ When you post an ad in both the Auction and Classifieds it oddly refreshes on each selection.\ \ Type>>>> Location>>>>> Category You first select 'type' and you think that you can now select location but out of the blue here comes a refresh so it messes you up and you have to reclick the location again. This is the same for Category as well.\ \ Possible solutions:\ \ Aliminate refresh at this stage all together.\ \ Only refresh after you have placed the Category so it does not refresh during Type nor Location giving you the chance to complete this section.\ \ Make Location and Category invisible until it refreshes and then the same for Location and Category.\ \ Hope this helps.\ \ Charles
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 01-09-09 11:56 PM
Re: post ad refresh issue!!!

To clear what you said, this is not a refreshing, when you select a category for example, it reload the page with the new sub categories list to select among , the same for the location and type since all these are nested and we keep any data the user already entered on other fields, so this is the normal.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

fan4chevy Reply #: 2 Posted on: 01-10-09 12:00 AM
Re: post ad refresh issue!!!

Thanks for your repsonse Mewsoft.\ \ The thing is that we are finding it to be confusing how it is currently setup. The reason being is that when a selection is made there is a good pause so you think that you can make the next selection and you start to but then the page reloads or whatever it does causing you to need to do it again. This is true whether it is on mine or the demo.