Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > final value fee on ducth auctions
passaparolach First Post Posted on: 02-02-09 04:39 AM
final value fee on ducth auctions

Hello Mew i have a great problem in my auctions site. A seller have listed a ducth auctions for 3 items similar, at the end of auction this have sold 1 item. In the final value fee for seller dont have the final value for ducth auction. And not have payed a fee for this.\ help me please.\ passaparolach
romahawk Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-02-09 03:18 PM
Re: final value fee on ducth auctions

I just posted a dutch auction #1122512501 on the Mewsoft test site which has now closed with a successful bidder who bid on 5 of the 10 items offered. There were no final value fees posted in my transactions.\ \ A person using the Dutch Auction to sell his items is not paying anything to the site operator when his item sells. This definitely needs to be fixed.
romahawk Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-06-09 08:22 AM

Hi Ahmed, just checked the demo site transactions for this auction and the final value fees have still not been applied. Have you had a chance to take a look at this yet?\ \ Has anyone ben able to fix this on their site?
passaparolach Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-07-09 04:00 AM
ducht auction

Hi , hi have review the special class BuyuchtItemForm and have verified this row:

"      <tr><td>[[buy_dutch_quantity]]</td><td width="100%"><input type="text" name="Bid_Quantity" value="" size="6"></td></tr>"

the value dont have a specification , i have added the class <!--Quantity--> and now i receive  email with number of buyed item in ducht auction, but the fee not are charged in my account.

best regards

mewsoft Reply #: 4 Posted on: 02-07-09 10:18 PM

An update released that will fix this:

http://mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=1123&Forum=1&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English

Thanks all

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

passaparolach Reply #: 5 Posted on: 02-08-09 02:52 AM
thanks

thanks to you for this best software

mewsoft's Wrote:

An update released that will fix this:

http://mewsoft.com/cgi-bin/forum/forum.cgi?action=ViewTopic&Topic=1123&Forum=1&Page=1&Period=0a&Lang=English

Thanks all

romahawk Reply #: 6 Posted on: 02-08-09 09:31 AM

Thanks for fast fix to this problem.