Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Classes Location in the program
bidernet.com First Post Posted on: 02-04-09 09:48 AM
Classes Location in the program

This maybe a dumb question but here goes....\ I am trying to look at a list of the classes that are available throughout the program ex: CLASS::Images_URL, CLASS::HOME etc...\ I have gone through every file in the program and was only able to locate the CLASSES folder in the Language/English directory. The folder only contains a classes.pm file which doesn't contain the info I am looking for. Are the classes in a hidden file somehwere? I want to know what classes are available that I can call in my pages without searching the program.
mewsoft Reply #: 1 Posted on: 02-05-09 04:49 AM
Re: Classes Location in the program

All classes are listed normally inside the templates and language files. You can unzip the program on your computer and use any IDE to open all the files and search for example class:: this will show you all. In general the homepage has all the general navigation links, other pages may contains private classes only that display on that page like the View item page or submit item page, these private classes will not display on other pages.

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com

bidernet.com Reply #: 2 Posted on: 02-05-09 08:38 AM

Excuse my ignorance but what is an IDE??
mewsoft Reply #: 3 Posted on: 02-07-09 10:31 PM

Integrated development environment like Visual studio, VB, etc or a simple on like edit plus  http://editplus.com/

Mewsoft Support
www.mewsoft.com