Forums Index > Mewsoft Products > Auctionawy > Subcategories not displaying with Category Update
pm12124 First Post Posted on: 04-02-09 10:52 AM
Subcategories not displaying with Category Update

I have uploaded version 9.21 today and am trying to get the new Category feature to work, but my Subcategories will not display when I click the plus sign. It just says loading... and then that disappears and the plus sign disappears with no subcategories displayed. What am I missing? \ \ I just uploaded the files that were mentioned to update, but I did notice sqllib.pm wasn't mentioned and I needed to upload that, so I wondering if there is something else I'm missing.\ \ You can see it not working at http://www.cedarvalleyauction.com/cgi-bin/auction_test/auction.cgi?action=Sell&Defaults=1&Cat_ID=0&Lang=English\ \ I tried the Demo site and they work there for me so I know it's not a brower issue.\ \ Thanks,\ Philip
pm12124 Reply #: 1 Posted on: 04-02-09 12:47 PM
Re: Subcategories not displaying with Category Update

I figured it out, I had to go to the Categories Option menu in Admin and set "Submit Categories Start Levels" and "Submit Categories Incremental Levels" to a value of 1 and the subcategories are working now. Looks like Defaults.pm should be another file that you need to upload for the update.